RETURN TO ASSIGNMENTS PAGE
USING THE PAINT BUCKET TO HAND COLOR YOUR PHOTOGRAM
TO START, WATCH THIS BRIEF VIDEO TUTORIAL ABOUT THE PAINT BUCKET
HERE ARE THE STEPS FOR HAND PAINTING YOUR IMAGE WITH THE PAINT BUCKET
1) SCAN YOUR IMAGE AND MOVED IT TO THE PHOTO VAULT...
2) Go to your computer and copy your image to your desktop.
3) Open your image in Photoshop.
4) YOU NEED TO CHANGE YOUR PHOTO FROM GRAYSCALE TO RGB COLOR.... HOW?
Go to IMAGE> MODE> RGB Color
5) After you have converted to RGB Color mode, you can use thepaint bucket or paint brush to add color to your photo.
See the example below
Changing your image from Grayscale to RGB.... go to IMAGE> Mode> RGB Color