RETURN TO HOME PAGE
RETURN TO SECOND SEMESTER ASSIGNS
RETURN TO ADV. SECOND SEMESTER ASSIGNS
PHOTOGPEDIA -ADDITIONAL READING ABOUT LEIBOVITZ
LIFE THROUGH A LENS
Annie Leibovitz Life Through a Lens, traces the illustrious career of one of today's most prolific photographers -her photographic life, her aspirations to artistry and the trajectory of her career which has produced some of today's most iconic photographs.
Watch this movie (see the link below), take notes &when we return after the holiday break join in the discussion about the movie & this amazing artist.
Here are some themes to think about while viewing the movie...
1. What were the two main influences from her photo education?
2. Leibovitz has worked within a number of different areas of photography. Identify and discuss the different areas she has worked in...
3. What do you notice about her commissioned work compared to her personal work?
4. What is one question would you ask her?
5. What do you think of her work?
Which work are you most interested in from her varied portfolio?
YOUTUBE LINK: ANNIE LEIBOVITZ LIFE THROUGH A LENS