RETURN TO PHOTO ASSIGNMENTS PAGE
RETURN TO ADVANCED PHOTOGRAPHY ASSIGNMENTS PAGE
LASSO & LEVELS ASSIGNMENT
1. Click the link to watch the lasso & levels tutorial on the Photoshop skills page (#13).
2. Open one of your photos in Photoshop, then use the lasso tool to select a part of the image that needs adjusting (lightening or darkening).
Use (L) Levels to lighten or darken the area you've selected.
3. After you have adjusted the tonal values of your photo, combine the "before" and "after" images on a Photoshop background.
4. Color the background of your slide.
5. Write your name, "Lasso & Levels" and your period at the top of the photo.
6. Write "before" and "after" on or above each photo.
Put a border around each photo.
8. Save your combined photo as P#lastname_lassolevels.
9. Put the image in the correct p#lasso_levels folder in the 206 teacher server.