RETURN TO ASSIGNMENTSRETURN TO ADVANCED ASSIGNMENTS
STUDENTS' HAND-COLORED PINHOLES
HAND COLORING YOUR PINHOLE IMAGE
1) After you have scanned your image and put it into the "PHOTO VAULT"- located in the CVHS_206_teacher server...
2) Go to your computer and copy your image to your desktop.
3) Then open your image in Photoshop.
4) YOU NEED TO CHANGE IT FROM GRAYSCALE TO RGB COLOR.... HOW?
Go to IMAGE> MODE> RGB Color
5) After you have converted to RGB Color mode, you can use the paint bucket or paint brush to add color to your photo.
see the example below...
Save as: p#lastname_pinhole
Place your image in the correct period # folder in the classroom server to receive credit.
Remember to fill out a rubric and submit it into the rubrics box.
Here is a brief example of how to use the Paint Bucket
IMAGE> Mode> RGB Color
THEN PICK THE PAINT BUCKET ICON & COLOR THAT YOU WANT TO USE