RETURN TO 1st SEMESTER ASSIGNMENTS PAGE
STUDENTS' HAND-COLORED PHOTOGRAMS SLIDESHOW
USING THE PAINT BUCKET TO HAND COLOR YOUR PHOTOGRAM
HERE ARE THE STEPS FOR HAND PAINTING YOUR IMAGE
FIRST -WATCH THESE TWO VIDEOS:
USING THE PAINT BUCKET & USING BRUSHES (use your earbuds for this video)
After you have watched these videos,
1) SCAN YOUR IMAGE, RENAME IT, AND MOVE IT TO THE PHOTO VAULT file -located in the CVHS_206_TEACHER server
2) Go to your computer OPEN THE PHOTO VAULT FILE, drag your image from the file onto your desktop.
3) Open your image in Photoshop.
4) YOU NEED TO CHANGE YOUR PHOTO FROM GRAYSCALE TO RGB COLOR.... HOW?
Go to IMAGE> MODE> RGB Color
5) After you have converted to RGB Color mode, you can use the paint bucket or paint brush to add color to your photo. See the example below
Save your image as: p#lastname_photogram
ADVANCED Save as: advp#lastname_photogram
Place your image in the correct period# folder in the classroom server to receive credit
Fill out a rubric and submit it in the rubric box.
Changing your image from Grayscale to RGB.... go to IMAGE> Mode> RGB Color